Super Easy Hail Hyda Pie for your geeky needs!
9 inch pie pan
butter for greasing
2 sheets of frozen puff pastry
2 cans of 12 oz. pitted sweet cherries
1/2 cup of brown sugar
Or pre-made pie filling of your choice.
1. Drain the canned cherries.
2. Place cherries in sauce pan on low heat.
3. Add brown sugar and spoon in water until sugar dissolve
4. Stir until mixture is simmering and all the sugar is dissolved
5. Turn off stove and put the filling aside.
1. Thaw puff pastry for 40 min at room temperature, or over night in the fridge.
2. Grease pie pan with butter.
3. Gently press puff pastry onto pan to form bottom of the crust.
4. Trim off excess pastry around the pan.
5. Place pie filling in the pan.
6. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
7. Make 6 tentacles and a skull from the trimmings and the second sheet of pastry
8. Place tentacles and skull in the pan.
9. Press the tentacles and skull a little so they are soaking in the pan.
10. Place in oven on lower rack for 25 minutes.