Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dinner 03.06.12

Steamed Spinach and Chicken with Italian herbs lots and lots of oregano (because I only had enough energy to put things on a plate and heat it...)

I'm sorry for the boring (but much healthier?) meals I've been posting lately. I haven't had the motivation to make anything cheerful for the past couple days. The plans I was really looking forward to for spring break fell through and all the unpleasant things I need to take care of somehow managed to hang on. Caffeine's been keeping me up too late and giving me disturbing dreams too, it's getting a little hard to focus on anything...

Fortunately, I have great friends who are willing to listen to my whines and complains even though they are going through the same (suicidally) stressful phase too! I really don't know what I'd do without y'all (cry and get more cats I suppose...) Thank you and hang in there, Summer is coming!

Mona bathing in the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment