Monday, February 13, 2012

Beton #16 Happy Valentine's Day Y'all

Just some fried rice with veggies, crab meat and a little bit of sushi nori!
Oh, no special bento for Valentine's Day?
 Well, I was preoccupied by more important things...like assembling my 6 ft tall cat trees! Why did I get two? Well, sometimes crazy cat ladies just do crazy things like getting cat trees that'll really stretch her budget for the next couple months...which leads to my next point - don't be surprised to see a lot of fried rice and bread in the future posts...

This one has a "cave" and  "hammock"! I think Mona really likes it and will spend many hours in this tree just to sprawl out lazily and bask in the sun...
Lady rolls around a lot in her sleep and tends to fall off of high places but that hasn't stopped her from just falling asleep anywhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment