Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bento #5

What I learned in Family Law today:
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same." - Oscar Wilde
And apparently you are suppose to give back the engagement ring if the engagement is cancelled... Should have picked that up in Contracts but maybe I was in la-la-land for that part...

Today's Bento Includes:
Left Tier
Apple Slices (oops, didn't soak them, so the surface oxidized while I was preparing the rest of the box)
Suspicious group of Almonds
Cheese Slices
Grilled Turkey Burger (sliced)

Right Tier
Ham Flowers
Rice steamed with Assorted Veggies**

**Microwave Magic:
I use a lot of mixed frozen veggies in my cooking. They are pre-cut, will not go bad, and the coldness deters my (four) cats from pawing the pieces around. For this Bento, I threw some frozen rice and frozen veggies in a bowl, sprinkled a little bit of water on top and zappity zap zapped it (uncovered) for 2 min on high. The carrots will come out on the tender side but all in all not bad for 2 min and 30 seconds of work and you don't have to chew as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment