Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bento #9


The highs and lows of a Property Law hypothetical...
"You have a pet rabbit" - Hooray!
"Your neighbor has a large dog" - Puppy!!!
"Unfortunately large dogs have a tendency of breaking rabbit necks" - ...

Today's Bento includes:
  • 1 Oreo ball from the Alternative Dispute Resolution bake sale (brownie covered with cream cheese then coated with chocolate fudge)
  • Braised Pork wrapped in Ham and Cheese
  • Colbyjack Bunnies
  • Rice
  • Veggies with a wad of Guacamole
  • Spinach wrapped in Ham (it's suppose to be a frog face...)
I felt ridiculous using a regular pot for just one piece of meat so I braised the pork in my tamagoyaki pan...strangers things have happened, my cats letting me sleep through the night for one...



No comments:

Post a Comment