Friday, January 6, 2012

Recipe - Veggie Soup for the Lazy (or Busy) Soul

Notes:
I dislike vegetables and am too lazy to chew my food thoroughly (two problems that are more than likely to be related) so I developed this to solve both problems. However, I am still skeptical on whether not eating vegetable is a problem.

Mats for this recipe (2 servings-ish, unless you eat a lot):
1/2 bag of frozen mix veggies
1/2 bag of frozen green bean (or some other tough, fibery veggie that's not cabbage, I hate cabbage)
1/2 cup of salsa
1 pinch of salt
Water
Optional: Some kind of meat

Casting sequence:
Put everything in a sauce pan
Fill with enough water so that the waterline is about an inch above the solids
MIX MIX SWIRL MIX for dramatic effects (or so the salt can dissolve)
Put it on a medium fire and go frolic for 20 min - lower the fire if the boiling content is spilling out

and you should have something that looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment